Solid Tinted Cream SPF-15 with Zinc Oxide
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Tinted Cream SPF 15 Solid with Zinc Oxide
PHYTO-SUN tinted moisturizer with SPF is a multipurpose mineral-based cream that blends three star ingredients: non-nano zinc oxide, a marine-safe UV filter according to the EWG that provides broad spectrum solar protection, bladderwrack extract with revitalizing properties and phytoglycogen to boost skin radiance. The result: naturally luminous skin that is protected against the damages caused by sun exposure.
Performance-driven, EWG VERIFIED™, vegan, cruelty- and plastic-free, packaged in a biodegradable cardboard tube from sustainably managed forests, this tinted moisturizer stick is as gentle on skin as it is on the environment.
The packaging may differ slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Solid, multifunctional formula that nourishes skin and restores radiance while offering protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Enriched with natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide (a mineral UV filter), revitalizing bladderwrack extract and phytoglycogen to restore radiance
- Zinc Oxide (10%) (Sunscreen)
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed wax
- jojoba esters
- caprylic/capric triglycerides
- isopropyl palmitate
- olus oil
- isostearyl isostearate
- zea mays (corn) starch
- ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
- polyhydroxystearic acid
- behenyl behenate
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- capryloyl glycerine / sebacic acid copolymer
- aqua / water / eau
- octyldodecyl myristate
- sucrose laurate
- sucrose stearate
- acacia decurrens flower wax
- euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax
- rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
- fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract
- iron oxides
- isopropyl titanium triisostearate
HOW: How: Push tube. Apply generously to a clean, dry face. Spread evenly.
WHERE: Face and neck.
WHEN: Use daily 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every two hours or after swimming, towel drying, sweating profusely, or washing.
Warning: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or injured skin. Discontinue use and consult a physician if a rash develops. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water if necessary. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately or call a poison control center.
STEP 1: Push hard under the applicator.
STEP 2: Remove any stuck product residue.
STEP 3: Check if the compostable cardboard is accepted.
STEP 4: If yes, cut the stick and compost.
STEP 5: If not, throw in the recycling.